• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

althaf design
Righteous Kill
Quisque sed felis

action of light on surfaces sensitized

Photography is art that to result it " feel sensitive ones and to has value the new having a look ."

Under Water Photography Tips and Techniques

Underwater photographers make it their mission to capture this hidden world on camera and bring to those people who will never get a chance to see it firsthand. The under water world requires a specific skills and techniques that are different from general photography skills.

The Art Of Child Photography

Children are fun and exciting to work. They give us the most amazing looks and expressions naturally. All the photographer has to do is to allow the child to be, understand and capture the moments at the appropriate time and in the most appropriate light an settings.

Hellgate is back

The image can tell us much about our history shows us how far we got and how far we still have to go. ...

Post with links

This is the web2feel wordpress theme demo site. You have come here from our home page. Explore the Theme preview and inorder to RETURN to the web2feel home page CLICK ...

These are "can you really make money with your camera?" The answer is yes.
There are several ways to accomplish this goal. You just have to know where to look and how to start. If you have an idea, it's easy as follows. As with any activity you are involved, we get from it what you put into it. E 'can make enough to quit your job, eh? Most of us start small, perhaps only a few nights on the weekend or a week. What is your goal, you can if you in trouble. Even in places that we often encounter the services of a photographer at a reasonable price. I tried to take samples of Tourism Batam ... All images directly, so we have to use to 20-30 dollars for first pictures. You can be the result, imagine if menfoto within days of 1 to 10 people. This is just one example.
Sayaapun family try to be a photographer, as long as I can. Each time we are still together, everyone knows that I have my camera ready to go with me. I just get the "itch" at school, I left a great photo and I will go with him on photo shoots. I started my camera everywhere with me at this point. Of course you do not know if you want pictures to be developed. Thank God for digital cameras. Now we take pictures we want, if you do not just delete and move on. This is one of the main reasons it was so easy to make good pictures. Now with the Internet, you can share or sell to people all over the world. Back to me, I think there should be a way to do for some money, what I love to earn. So I started researching and discovered many ways that someone might be able to start taking pictures. So when we started to try ????? ...